Frequently asked questions
I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?
Applicants must meet the minimum work experience requirement before submitting their application. You should only submit your application if you already have the required level of work experience.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?