Frequently asked questions
Am I required to take a TB test?
Not all scholars are required to take a TB test but depending on your country of residence you may be required to take one as part of your visa application. Please view the Gov.uk website for further guidance. If you require further clarification please email our welfare team.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?