Frequently asked questions
I studied in the UK and received financial benefit from a non-UK government-funded award. Can I still apply to Chevening?
Yes, however we particularly welcome applications from those who haven't had the opportunity to study outside of their home country.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?