Frequently asked questions
I studied in the UK and received financial benefit from a non-UK government-funded award. Can I still apply to Chevening?
Yes, however we particularly welcome applications from those who haven't had the opportunity to study outside of their home country.
Most popular FAQs
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?
- What types of work experience are accepted?
- I've selected my three course choices on the Chevening application. Does this mean that my applications have also been submitted to the universities?