Frequently asked questions
When do I have to upload all of my supporting documents?
After you have submitted your application, you can log back into the application centre to upload your supporting documents. If you are invited to interview, you will be required to upload your education documents by 25 February 2019 and your referees will be required to submit their references by the same date. If you are selected for Chevening, you must submit your English language test results and at least one unconditional UK university offer by 11 July 2019. For more information, please see the application timeline.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Is my accommodation and property covered by the Chevening Secretariat’s insurance?