Frequently asked questions
When do I have to upload all of my supporting documents?
After you have submitted your application, you can log back into the application centre to upload your supporting documents. If you are invited to interview, you will be required to upload your reference letters and education documents by 26 February 2018. If you are selected for Chevening, you must submit your English language test results and at least one unconditional UK university offer by 12 July 2018. For more information, please see the application timeline.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?