Frequently asked questions
I've selected my three course choices on the Chevening application. Does this mean that my applications have also been submitted to the universities?
No. Your Chevening application does not constitute an application to an individual university for your selected course. You will need to visit the individual university website and apply directly to the university for your selected course(s).
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?