Frequently asked questions
I've selected my three course choices on the Chevening application. Does this mean that my applications have also been submitted to the universities?
No. Your Chevening application does not constitute an application to an individual university for your selected course. You will need to visit the individual university website and apply directly to the university for your selected course(s).
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?