Frequently asked questions
I would like to choose a 12 month course that also includes an optional six months placement. Because I can't choose a course longer than 12 months, I wouldn't follow the placement. Can I list this course as one of my options?
Yes. As long as you complete the academic programme within 12 months and don't continue on to the placement then this course would be eligible.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I work whilst studying?
- Can I travel outside of the UK?
- My husband/wife and children will join me in the UK. Can you give me advice on how to apply for their visas? Can they take the same flight as me?
- I attended an interview last month, but no one has contacted me to confirm the result yet. When am I likely to hear back?
- When searching for course, should I choose something I am interested in or should my choice only relate to my current job and responsibilities?