Frequently asked questions
I would like to choose a 12 month course that also includes an optional six months placement. Because I can't choose a course longer than 12 months, I wouldn't follow the placement. Can I list this course as one of my options?
Yes. As long as you complete the academic programme within 12 months and don't continue on to the placement then this course would be eligible.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?