Frequently asked questions
I can't find my preferred university and/or course in the list of options on the online application form. What should I do?
If you cannot find a particular university and/or course in the database, please complete the form at the bottom of this page. For courses to be eligible for inclusion on the database they must be up to 12 months long and lead to a master's qualification. We are only able to update the course database up until 12:00 GMT on Thursday, 1 November 2018.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)
- Where can I go for help if I need specialist housing advice?