Frequently asked questions
I can't find my preferred university and/or course in the list of options on the online application form. What should I do?
If you cannot find a particular university and/or course in the database, please complete the form at the bottom of this page. For courses to be eligible for inclusion on the database they must be up to 12 months long and lead to a master's qualification. We are only able to update the course database up until 12:00 GMT on 2 November.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?