Frequently asked questions

Can the Chevening Secretariat help me find somewhere to live? 

The Chevening Secretariat is limited in the assistance we can provide for accommodation, and encourage you to contact your university’s accommodation office for advice about finding accommodation before coming to the UK.

Last updated

18 September 2017



Rate this FAQ

Average: 5 (2 votes)