Frequently asked questions
Can the Chevening Secretariat help me find somewhere to live?
The Chevening Secretariat is limited in the assistance we can provide for accommodation, and encourage you to contact your university’s accommodation office for advice about finding accommodation before coming to the UK.
Most popular FAQs
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?