Frequently asked questions
I completed an undergraduate degree in the UK, can I still apply to the programme and return to study for a master’s course?
Yes, you can. However, if you have already received financial benefit from the UK government, you cannot apply for a Chevening Award.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I work whilst studying?
- Can I travel outside of the UK?
- My husband/wife and children will join me in the UK. Can you give me advice on how to apply for their visas? Can they take the same flight as me?
- I attended an interview last month, but no one has contacted me to confirm the result yet. When am I likely to hear back?
- When searching for course, should I choose something I am interested in or should my choice only relate to my current job and responsibilities?