Frequently asked questions
I completed an undergraduate degree in the UK, can I still apply to the programme and return to study for a master’s course?
Yes, you can. However, if you have already received financial benefit from the UK government, you cannot apply for a Chevening Award.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?