Frequently asked questions
I completed an undergraduate degree in the UK, can I still apply to the programme and return to study for a master’s course?
Yes, you can. However, if you have already received financial benefit from the UK government, you cannot apply for a Chevening Award.
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)