Frequently asked questions
I won’t have my education documents before the application deadline. Will my application be ineligible?
You do not need to upload your education documents prior to the application deadline. If your application is progressed, you will need to upload your education documents prior to your interview with the British embassy or high commission and no later than Monday, 26 February 2018.
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What should be included in my reference letters?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?