Frequently asked questions
Can I apply for a Chevening Scholarship to study a distance learning course delivered by a UK university?
I already have an unconditional offer from a university. Do I still need to identify and list three universities in the application form?
If I don’t receive an offer from the three choices I listed on the application form, can I have additional choices?
I would like to choose a 12 month course that also includes an optional six months placement. Because I can't choose a course longer than 12 months, I wouldn't follow the placement. Can I list this course as one of my options?
I would like to choose a 12 month course that also includes an optional six months placement. Because I can't attend a course longer than 12 months, I would pay for the placement myself. Can I list this course as one of my options?
Funding and money (26)
Social Media (1)
Work experience (6)
Most popular FAQs
- If I accumulated 2,800 hours of work experience in less than two years, am I eligible to apply?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?
- What types of work experience are accepted?
- I've selected my three course choices on the Chevening application. Does this mean that my applications have also been submitted to the universities?