Frequently asked questions
I have received an offer from a university, but I have not yet been selected for Chevening. Should I accept?
What if the university I am applying to requires a deposit in order to issue an unconditional offer?
When searching for course, should I choose something I am interested in or should my choice only relate to my current job and responsibilities?
Chevening Farewell (16)
Funding and money (27)
Social Media (1)
Work experience (6)
Most popular FAQs
- I have completed a HND, am I eligible for a Chevening Scholarship?
- Is there an age limit for Chevening Award applications?
- I applied last year, and I want to apply again, will my last result affect my chances this year?
- I'm using Gmail. Why am I not receiving the Scholargram?
- Why do you need my biography? (applies to Chevening Fellows only)