Frequently asked questions
I have received an offer from a university, but I have not yet been selected for Chevening. Should I accept?
What if the university I am applying to requires a deposit in order to issue an unconditional offer?
When searching for course, should I choose something I am interested in or should my choice only relate to my current job and responsibilities?
Chevening Farewell (16)
Funding and money (26)
Social Media (1)
Work experience (6)
Most popular FAQs
- Can I still apply if I do not have a valid passport?
- Do my reference letters need to be written on official letterhead?
- What if my referee no longer works for the company I worked for?
- Do I need to submit proof of my work experience?
- I don't yet have two years of work experience, but I will by the time my course starts. Can I still apply for Chevening?